Customer Liaison Officer
- Post Date:March 10, 2022
- Views 725
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Health Care
Our client, a player in the health industry is seeking the services of a Customer Liaison Officer to join their dynamic team. The successful candidate will report to the Marketing Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities will Include:
- Providing superior customer service by attending to and solutioning client queries in a professional manner and within agreed timelines.
- Building a strong mutually beneficial relationship with referring clinicians and healthcare facilities.
- Providing information to patients about departmental services and accessibility.
- Identifying new ways to provide better Customer Service outcomes.
- Analysing data to assess gaps and suggest recommendations.
- Assisting with drafting company bulletins.
- Booking patient appointments and follow-ups.
- Managing doctors’ diaries.
- Handling the company’s digital marketing needs.
Skills and Attributes:
- BCom / BSc Hons in Marketing, Public Relations or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience.
- A Digital Marketing Certification.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail, report writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Empathetic and compassionate towards people.
Please email your application and CV to [email protected].
Closing Date: Friday 11 March 2022.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.