Customer Liaison Administrator
- Post Date:September 16, 2021
- Views 375
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
Applications are invited from results oriented and suitably qualified persons for the position of Customer Liaison Administrator which has arisen at Chemplex Marketing Harare.
Responsible to: Marketing Manager
The incumbent supervises the sales office and handles all customer enquiries including customer complaints.
Key Functions of the Job
- Managing sales office and all customer enquiries.
- Investigating customer complaints and recommends suitable remedies to senior.
- Performing in house research as directed by Marketing Manager.
- Updating statistics in relevant areas and collects marketing intelligence information.
- Verifying efficiency and effectiveness of sales processes and administration systems.
- Supervising order taking and invoices processing.
- Liaising with Sales Reps to coordinate customer requirements.
- Liaising with Distribution, finance, procurement and other stakeholders as necessary on all customer delivery requirements.
- Compiling Customer Services weekly and monthly reports.
- Maintaining order and efficiency in the sales office.
- Training subordinates to work efficiently and effectively in line with procedures.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies or equivalent
- A Diploma in Marketing or equivalent Business Studies qualification.
- Five years’ experience in sales and invoicing environment.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Computer literacy experience in Navision, Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45 000 procedures and systems
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- High degree of personal discipline.
Interested and qualified persons should send applications, accompanied by a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant qualifications not later than 20 September 2021 to: [email protected]
Related Jobs (16)
Local Leadership and Partnership Capacity Strengthening Advisor on October 14, 2021 Full Time