- Post Date:August 16, 2021
- Views 496
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Mining
As a result of recent restructuring exercise which is meant to refocus and streamline operational efficiencies of the Crushing Division the following positions have become immediately available to superintend over the operation of the two crushing sites (Chivu and Mt Hampden)
The incumbent is expected to preside over the extraction , process delivery of G1 , Asphalt stone and building ancillary quarry products . This position requires an incumbent with strong man management skills which include the co-ordination of various units and sections which include the maintenance, pit section , crasher section etc .
- Carrying out production planning
- Assembling shifts to ran the plan
- Setting targets for each shift and ensuring that they are met
- Responsible for the product mix and variation
- Ensures that all operational equipment is fully serviced and good working order
- Ensures there is strict observance of the safety regulations at all times
- Cultivates the unity of purpose and results oriented environment
This is a position requiring someone who has a Blasting License and familiar with mining industry operations and its strict requirements . The incumbent should be someone who hands one experience and who is results oriented as familiar in working with targets . Forward planning and execution is very key to this position
The incumbent should be in possession of Mining Diploma/Bsc Engineering qualification, with a minimum of 3 years working experience preferably in a mining environment.
Interested candidates should submit their applications and current CVs fo [email protected] no later than 21 August 2021.
Related Jobs (31)
District Strategic Information Evaluation Assistant on October 25, 2021 Contract
Fitter & Turner on October 25, 2021