Creditors Management Assistants
- Post Date:December 13, 2021
- Views 441
- Career Level AssistantQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
Our client the Zimbabwe Consolidated Diamond Company seeks applications from qualified, experienced and self-driven candidates for the Creditors Management Assistants position.
PURPOSE OF THE POST
To provide administrative support to the creditors management function.
- Reconciles creditors ledgers and submits for reconciliation.
- Resolves reconciliations transactions.
- Obtains statements from suppliers.
- Updates creditors ledgers accurately with new goods receipts vouchers and invoices.
- Liaises with Stores, Supply Chain and other relevant departments to foster smooth work flow processes
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS
The ideal incumbent must possess the following minimum educational qualifications and experience:
- A Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
- 5 ‘O’ levels including English.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a driver in a similar role.
- Computer literacy.
- Sound understanding of SHEQ systems.
Due Date: 14th of December 2021