Creditors Clerk (Harare)
- Post Date:January 14, 2022
- Views 264
- Career Level ClerkQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Media
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Creditors Clerk (Harare) that has arisen in a Leading Outdoor Advertising & Sign Making Company to start 1 February 2022.
Duties & responsibilities (among others)
- Maintenance of the purchases ledger.
- Posting all suppliers invaices m the system.
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts.
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts,
- At least 2 years relevant work experience,
- A Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable‘general ledger systems and procedures.
- Knowledge of SAP an added advantage.
- Proficient in Excel and word.
- Strong problem solving skills and knowledge of basic accounting principles.
Interested candidates should email CV and certified copies of qualifications to [email protected] no later than 17 January 2022.
Related Jobs (37)
Assistant Bursar x 3 & Administrative Assistant x 2 on January 19, 2022 Contract