Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Post Date:May 11, 2022
- Views 533
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
REPORTS TO: ACCOUNTANT
- Prepares debtors reconciliation schedules
- Monthly reconciliations statements-Reinsurance, Returns and Commission
- Ensure debtors pay premium within prescribed credit periods.
- Cash collection report
- Ensure all debtors to be within credit period or lapse and reverse
- Allocation of debtor receipts
- Claims-premium confirmations
- Debtors aged analysis and listing
- Debtor control-lapses and reversals schedules
- Commission-broker/agent commission statements
- Maintain the Credit Control Policy of the company in line with the Insurance Council Agreements from time to time.
- Ensures that the Company’s debtors pay within the prescribed credit period and creditors are paid on within the prescribed period.
- Ensure Timeous Settlement of Statutory Fees
- Reconcile premium and pay motor levies, stamp duty etc
- Ensures that Treaty Returns and settlements are submitted timeously
- Reconcile premium payments and remit all ceded premium
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A degree or diploma in credit management or related field will be an added advantage
- Associate or senior membership of CIS or ACCA or CIMA or CAZ.
- A Diploma in Insurance will be an added advantage.
- Usage of sage evolution is also an added advantage
- A self-starter, analytical and able to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication and able to motivate
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should email their CV’s to [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: 13TH MAY 2022 AT 16:30 HRS
Related Jobs (12)
Design Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer on August 13, 2022 Contract Full Time