Cost and Management Accountant
- Post Date:June 11, 2021
- Apply Before: June 14, 2021
- Views 272
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
Applications are Invited from suitably qualified and self-driven candidates to fill in the position of Cost and Management Accountant.
PURPOSE OF JOB
The purpose of this pob is to oversee and analyze cost expenditures as well as maximizing profit by managing revenues and expense.
- Manages expenditure of the organization against budgets
- Conducts cost analysis, identifying problems or areas driving costs.
- Prepares the detailed reports on the organization’s cost and budgetary performance tor the management and Board.
- Proposes ways of maintaining of reducing costs to maintain healthy profits.
- Formulates and analyzes new projects of venture forecasts
- Commits Head Office expenses and CAPEX Budget.
- Checks and commits Internal Requisitions from Business Units,
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONS SPECIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting of Finance.
- Professional Qualification e.g. CA, CIMA, CIS is a must.
- At least 3-5 years working experience.
- Working experience in Agriculture or FMCG sector ts an added advantage
Suitably qualified candidates must submit their applications to [email protected] or to [email protected] or to [email protected]
Head Hunters International
2nd Floor Gold Bridge,