Corporate and Wholesale Banking Executive
- Post Date:July 11, 2022
- Views 204
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Banking
An exciting and challenging career opportunity has arisen within CBZ BANK LIMITED for the position of Corporate and Wholesale Banking Executive. If you are willing to join a team of energized and passionate experts, this is a career opening for you.
The role – What we expect from you:
- Provide guidance in the formulation and communication of the division’s strategic plan.
- Provide guidance in projecting capital expenditure budgets, profitability, liquidity and setting of key Banking ratios.
- Lead lending units in achieving set loan advances.
- Manage the Bank’s relationships with corporate clients.
- Monitor the utilization of allocated funds.
- Enforce compliance with internally set guidelines and key performance ratios and formulate strategies to regularize deviations.
- Provide guidance in requisite reporting to Regulatory Authorities, Executive Management and the Board.
- Plan and organize opportunities for customer interface to boost business growth and enhance relationships in strategic focus areas.
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders to influence decision making in favour of the Bank business objectives.
- Formulate and implement funding strategies and pricing models in line with set strategic objectives.
- Design and implement frameworks and policies that enable prudent management of inherent risks arising from the Corporate and Wholesale Banking division of the Bank.
- Attend board meetings as may be required and avail requisite information to enable non- executive directors to provide adequate oversight of the business.
- Set performance targets for direct reports in line with the division’s business plan and review performance on a regular basis to achieve set goals and targets.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience required:
- Possess a relevant degree in Banking and Finance, Business Studies, Accounting, Marketing or similar from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Have a postgraduate qualification such as MBA, MBL or MSc in Finance.
- Should have a full professional qualification such as IOBZ, ACCA, CIMA, CFA or similar.
- Have at least 5 years’ relevant working experience at Executive Management level preferably acquired within a Corporate and Wholesale Banking division or related environment.
- Possess sound commercial and financial understanding of the broader Banking environment and Banking products and services.
- Have strong and effective influencing skills and a supportive team player.
- Demonstrate solid understanding of the overall strategic objectives of the Bank and ability to develop and implement business plans.
- Possess extensive knowledge in Bank related risk management procedures and enterprise wide risk management frameworks.
- Have ability to study markets and economic fundamentals so as to direct business towards appropriate strategies.
- Possess extensive knowledge and skills in relationship management incorporating product development, understanding of pricing procedures and deal origination.
- Have strong people management skills.
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered for this career opportunity, email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: [email protected] not later than Friday 15 July, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CBZ Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.