Corporate Affairs Officer
- Post Date:March 31, 2022
- Views 501
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
- Industry Business
The Chief Corporate Affairs Officer role is responsible for developing an appropriate Corporate Affairs Strategy which cultivates a positive company image/reputation across all stakeholder groups.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- The role reports to the Group Chief Executive Officer and requires an incumbent with at least 10 years’
- The incumbent should be a holder of a relevant first Degree plus MBA / MBL.
- The incumbent must possess strong interpersonal skills, strategic leadership capabilities and be able to engage and build sustainable relationships with High level stakeholders such as the Government, Regulators and other key stakeholders.
- The incumbent should possess strong appreciation and experience on the legal aspects of business as the will be leading the legal department.
- Candidates with a Laws degree are encouraged to apply.
Key Result Areas
The incumbent should be able to drive the following summarised Key Results Areas for the Chief Corporate Affairs Officer role:
- Corporate Affairs strategy
- Investor Relations
- Media Governance
- Public Relations, Reputation and Regulatory Affairs
- Corporate Brand Positioning
- Stakeholder Management
Qualified and suitably experience candidates to email CV to: [email protected].co.zw by no later than 1 April 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.