- Post Date:April 28, 2022
- Views 386
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Mining
Zimbabwe Consolidated Diamond Company (Pvt) Ltd (ZCDC). aims to be a World Class Diamond Producer. Pursuant to resourcing its expansion projects, ZCDC seeks applications from qualified, experienced, and self-driven candidates to be considered for the position of Core Driller that has arisen within the organisation.
Reporting to the Drilling Supervisor the job is based at the Mine and responsible for the following:
Summary of Duties:
- Setting up and operating drilling equipment to obtain solid core samples of strata.
- Recording depths from which core samples are taken.
- Ensuring logging of casing and hole advances.
- Ensuring core recovery standards in terms of size, percentage and upkeep are strictly adhered to.
- Participating and complying to the mine safety, health, environment and quality policies and standards.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Five (5) O’ Level passes.
- Certificate in Core Drilling from a recognized institution.
- NEC Certificate in Drilling an added advantage.
- At least three (3) years drilling experience.
- Sound knowledge of ISO 14001:2015, 9001:2015 and 45001:2018.
Interested self-driven and passionate applicants who hold the relevant qualifications and experience should submit their applications together with a current resume (CV) clearly stating the position being applied for to [email protected].
All applications should reach us on or before 30 April 2022.