Contracts & Compliance Officer
- Post Date:September 8, 2021
- Views 363
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry ICT
TelOne requires suitably and qualified personnel to fill the vacant position of CONTRACTS & COMPLIANCE OFFICER. The incumbent will be responsible to the Procurement Management Unit Head.
Responsible for contracts management and compliance of procurement activities with procedures, policies, statutes and regulations.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Assists With The Development Of Scope Of Work And Invitation To Tender And Specifications To Ensure Clear Contractual Terms And Conditions.
- Develops Contract And Service Level Agreement Strategies To Minimize Risk.
- Works With Respective Buyers Drafts Procurement Agreements, Contracts And Correspondences.
- Manages A Portfolio Of Contracts, Including Vendor Performance And Procurement Policy Frameworks.
- Provides Unsolicited Procurement Advice To Management To Safe Guard Against Breach Of Regulatory And Statutory Issues.
- Interprets Procurement Legislation And Other Legal Or Regulatory Directives That Affect The Organizations’ Procurement Operations.
- Gathers Information Required For Submission Of Statutory And Regulatory Requirements Quarterly And Annual.
- Maintains Procurement Registers For Statutes That Impact On The Organization’s Procurement Operations And Review These In Conjunction With The Risk And Legal Departments.
- Assists In Defending All Procurement Litigation Against The Organization In Conjunction With Legal Counsel.
- Reviews Procurement Procedures And Policies In Line With Statutes.
- Liaises With Other Procurement Management Unit Staff, Evaluation Teams And Departments On Matters Of Contracting And Compliance.
- Completes Other Related Tasks As Required
Qualification And Experience:
- BCom (Hons) Degree In Purchasing & Supply/ BSc (Hons) Degree In Supply Chain Management Or Equivalent.
- CIPS Professional Qualification Will Be An Advantage
- A Flair For Legal And/Or Contracting Will Be An Added Advantage
- Minimum Of Three Years Relevant Experience In Procurement Environment.
- Undoubted Expert Knowledge And Skill Of The Public Procurement And Disposal Of Public Assets Act
- Class 4 Drivers License A Requirement.
- Excellent Contract Management And Negotiation Skills;
- Excellent Analytical Skills And Excellent Interpersonal Skills;
- Outstanding Legal Writing Skills And Spoken Fluency In English
- Ability To Design, Manage And Implement Contracts With Legal And Policy Focus
- Ability To Work Under Tight Deadlines.
HOW TO APPLY
If you wish to be considered for the above post, please apply HERE not later than 10 September 2021 and any application challenges on the platform please contact our Human Resources team on [email protected].
Hard copy applications will NOT be accepted. Please note that Canvassing will disqualify applicants and communication will be made to shortlisted candidates only.