- Post Date:August 14, 2021
- Views 286
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill in the following positions that has arisen within the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA).
CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR: PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT UNIT – LEVEL 8 (1)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day contract administration support and manage and administer the full life-cycle of the procurement and contracts processes.
- Draft complex legally binding contracts, agreements or instruments such as nondisclosure, teaming and lease agreements, purchase orders, contracts and subcontracts utilizing both custom and standard terms and conditions.
- Assist PMU members in negotiating contract terms and conditions ensuring that they ire to the best advantage of the Authority and are in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Assess, evaluate, analyze, and interpret contract or agreement terms and conditions and recommend alternative language, solutions and/or assist in resolving any supplier risk compliance, or performance issues, as necessary
- Exercise good judgment in selecting best contracting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Serve as a subject matter expert in procurement and contracting and develops standards for legally binding agreements, contracts, policies, procedures, templates, tools and systems
- Examine, evaluate and participate in developing and negotiating contracts, and provide technical advice and guidance to minimize risk, ensure compliance with laws, regulations, and policies, and realize operational effectiveness and efficiency in these functional areas
- Assist clients in ensuring that all contracts and procurement actions, appropriate documentation is obtained, tracked and maintained within corporate databases, contracts or purchasing (business) systems in an accurate, systematic and timely manner.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external clients and stakeholders.
Job Skills and Competencies
- Ability to work under immense pressure and beyond stipulated hours.
- Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Packages.
- Good organizational, people and time management skills and sound knowledge of contracts and compliance management.
- Good communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- A team player who is innovative and analytical
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Administration / Business Administration / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Purchasing & Supply Management or equivalent.
- An MBA / MBL / MSc is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
- Full Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (MCIPS) membership is an added advantage.
- At least three (3) years working experience in Purchasing and Supply environment at supervisory or management level of which two (2) years should be in Public Procurement.
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, by 16 August 2021. All applications should be emailed to [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for as your E-mail Subject Reference and addressed to:
The Director Human Capital
Zimbabwe Revenue Authority
6th Floor ZB Centre
Corner First Street / Kwame Nkrumah Avenue
P. O. Box 4360
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.
ZIMRA is an equal opportunity employer.
Related Jobs (30)
Head, Sales and Coverage (Manufacturing Portfolio) on October 23, 2021 Full Time