Contract - Internship Civil Engineering Technician
- Post Date:May 26, 2021
- Views 398
- Career Level StudentQualification DiplomaExperience Fresh
SIX MONTHS CONTRACT — INTERNSHIP CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN (GRADE 6)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the above mentioned post which has arisen within the organisation.
Qualifications and Attributes
- Minimum of National Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Must be computer literate.
Key result areas
- Planning of road works for ERRP projects.
- Supervision of plant on site.
- Supervision of labour on site.
- Cost control and output determination for all tasks of the projects.
- Quality management on the projects.
- Preparation and submission of weekly progress reports to the District Engineer.
- Raising materials, plant and labour requisitions with the Engineer.
- Keeping a proper record on plant hours and fuel used daily.
Interested candidates should submit application letter together with a copy of detailed CV, certified copies of academic and professional certificates not later than 28 May 2021 to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Makoni Rural District Council
P.O. Box 255
Email: [email protected]