Content Graphic Designer
- Post Date:October 8, 2021
- Views 306
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry ICT
ZINGSA, a statutory body established in terms of the Research Act (Chapter 10:22), is searching for suitable and qualified candidates to fill the post of Content Graphic Designer X 1.
- Originating graphics, concepts, designs for signage. logos, pamphlets, business cards, banners and books as well as other creative projects for both print and electronic media.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts with videos; animations & audios, for product illustrations, company logos and websites with relevant equipment and software such as Photoshop.
- Designing and developing branded materials (Including signage, adverts, posters, letterheads, business cards. logos, pamphlets, memorabilia, artefacts, etc);
- Production of outstanding image content for ZINGSA publications and on social media platforms.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Coordinating with external agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Communicating with stakeholders about layout & design and reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A Higher National Diploma (HND) in Graphic Design/ Desktop Publishing (DTP)/ 3-D design or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field; 3 years’ experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio using a wide range of media, methods, techniques and equipment.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator. A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design. corporate identity, product packaging. advertisements. and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design and software e.g Adobe Creative Cloud;
- Knowledge of printing processes, procedures, specifications, reproduction processes and techniques;
- Ability to analyze and interpret user graphic requirements, graphic and technical information and to create interpretive illustrations;
Applications: certified copies of certificates and detailed CVs with names of 3 referees should be sent to the address below on or before 10 October 2021:
The Director General
Zimbabwe National Geospatial and Space Agency
630 Churchill Avenue,