Contact Centre Manager
- Post Date:January 18, 2021
- Views 546
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
Our Client in the ICT sector is looking to fill the above position urgently.
Responsible for ensuring the contact centre is empowered to deliver the required performance, being committed to delivering a great customer contact experience through a variety of customer contact channels, thereby providing reliable and efficient support for customers.
- Track key metrics and process efficiencies to improve contact centre performance
- Manage the daily running of the contact centre, including sourcing equipment, effective resource planning and applying contact centre strategies and operations
- Ensure effective and consistent communication throughout the team, encouraging feedback and customer insight in order to enhance the customer experience.
- Motivate for quality improvement and innovative customer service platforms.
Contact Centre Operations Management
- Liaise with supervisors, team leaders, operatives and third parties to gather information and resolve issues
- Collect and analyse contact-centre statistics across all contact channels, compiling metric reports and summarizing data and trends, coupled with actionable items.
- Motivate for operational efficiencies through simplifying processes, skills specialisation and utilising tools that aid seamless service.
- Organise shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand
- Resolve customer issues as escalated by the contact center team.
Customer And Stakeholder Management
- Communicate timeously and effectively to internal and external customers regarding downtime to minimise customer frustrations.
- Effectively communicate with the Technical teams and the Digital Marketing teams on notifications of maintenance works.
- Ensure adequate communication to customer service champions.
- Maintain open and honest channels of communication at all levels across the business to facilitate best in class sharing and root cause analysis.
- Facilitate calls to customers who express dissatisfaction on the various channels to ensure satisfaction.
- Answer to Contact Centre complaints and engage respective departments and leads to facilitate resolution.
- Manage the Contact Centre within cost effective parameters and within mandated budgets.
- Maintain an inventory of contact centre systems, license details and renewal dates in partnership with the Information Systems department.
- Provide leadership, development and coaching of Team Leaders and Agents to ensure better performance, skills and knowledge development and succession planning.
- Carry out evaluation of staff, identify performance strengths and deficiencies, and arrange for necessary action (for example further specialised development)
- Contact centre Business Continuity planning
- First Degree in relevant field
- MBA – an added advantage
- Contact Centre Manager Certification
Email CVs to Mirriam Dzapasi: [email protected]
Please send your CV in word format. Also provide your current salary and benefits details!