Consumables, Assets Administration & Reconciliation Officer
- Post Date:August 27, 2021
- Views 675
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Exciting career opportunities have arisen within CBZ AGRO-YIELD. If you are eager to join a team of energized and passionate experts, this is a career opportunity for you.
What we expect from you
- Order relevant consumables, avoiding over or under stocking.
- Distribute consumables, check allocations of monthly costs and verify uploads of costs into the ledger.
- Undertake daily inputs stock reconciliations.
- Investigate long standing reconciliation items and ensure resolution.
- Verify accuracy, and administer additions and transfers of assets in the system.
- Ensure all assets are tagged and regularly review the assets register.
- Undertake quarterly assets verification and report on status.
- Review requests for asset disposal, determine disposal price, and render technical assistance to the disposal committee.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required
- A Degree in Procurement, Purchasing and Supply, Supply Chain Management or similar from a reputable and recognized tertiary institution
- Professional certifications in procurement
- At least 3 years’ experience within a large and fast paced procurement environment
- Computer networking experience in a WAN organizational environment
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications clearly indicating the position applied for to: [email protected] not later than Tuesday 31 August, 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
CBZ Agro-Yield is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Related Jobs (7)
National Project Personnel – Procurement Assistant on October 23, 2021 Contract