Consulting Services – Development of a Transitional Justice Report
- Post Date:October 13, 2021
- Apply Before: October 21, 2021
- Views 121
- Career Level ConsultantQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
A reputable organisation in Zimbabwe working on transitional justice issues seeks the services of an experienced consultant to assist in the production of a report which captures the main transitional justice issues in 2021.
Purpose and scope of the task
The scope of the report should cover the main transitional justice issues, processes and activities of the year 2021 highlighting gaps and failures and recommending possible solutions.
The suitable consultant must possess the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in in law; international human rights law; transitional justice; or peacebuilding.
- A masters degree is an added advantage;
- The consultant should attach 2 sample writings to demonstrate an understanding of transitional justice issues at local; regional and international levels;
- The Consultant should have at least seven years of experience in developing reports and/or articles on transitional justice.
Interested candidates should submit an application to [email protected] with a clearly labelled email heading and include the following:
- A brief technical proposal, including financial costs;
- A detailed CV, with at least 3 traceable references where similar services have been rendered;
- Sample (s) of similar previous work done and published.
Late applications will not be accepted.
Deadline: 20 October 2021
Related Jobs (26)
Head of Project (Harare) – Forecast Based Action (FbA) on October 16, 2021 Full Time