Consultant – Book-keeping and Accounting
- Post Date:February 1, 2022
- Views 407
- Career Level ConsultantQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Location: Harare, Zimbabwe
Purpose of Job:
To supervise the accounts department, ensuring that it is adequately staffed, implement, oversee, and ensure that the accounting systems are in line with best practise accounting principles and financial reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting,
- 3 years experience in similar role,
- Understanding of ERP software,
- Excellent organisational and time management skills,
- Above proficient supervisory skills and has managed teams,
- Highly perceptive, great communication skills,
- Appreciates a general sense of urgency in the execution of tasks.
Occasional long hours of work, must be willing & able to work out of office hours, some weekends & public holidays
To apply for this position, follow the link and complete the assessment: https://www.optimizehire.org/apply-job?i=MTYwNA%3D%3D select the Accountant 2022 role (Harare, Mashonaland, Zimbabwe) position from the Job Opening drop-down menu.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the physical interview.
All the best!