Consultancy for the Establishment of Web-enabled Monitoring and Evaluation / Integrated Performance Management Information System (IPMIS)
- Post Date:September 7, 2021
- Views 338
- Career Level ConsultantQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry ICT
Pangaea Zimbabwe AIDS Trust (PZAT) is an independent Zimbabwean entity registered as a local Trust in August of 2012 (MA/909/2012). PZAT strives to transform the lives of people living with and affected by HIV by working to ensure their access to comprehensive HIV and sexual health services delivered in safe and supportive environments.
PZAT, as a partner in the ZimPAAC consortium has been working with the Ministry of Health and Child Care (MoHCC), KP networks and Harare City Health Department to identify and capacitate public health facilities to provide KP friendly services through training and mentorship of health care workers (HCWs). The project focuses on developing and implementing service delivery models that are acceptable, accessible, equitable and KP and AGYW friendly, and are integrated into the existing public health sector system.
PZAT seeks to recruit a consultant to develop an integrated web-enabled performance management information system. The objectives of this consultancy are to:
- Develop and install a comprehensive and secure programme database system, with corresponding dashboard;
- Develop and install a secure and web based Integrated Management Information System (IMIS), which can adequately integrate information from different systems across departments;
- Develop standard procedures and guidelines for maintaining the database, and the integrated system;
- Train and support PZAT staff to use the database independently for information retrieval and reporting.
The consultant is expected to propose a plausible approach for undertaking this assignment, which will cover the design/customization of a web enabled application. In addition, the consultant will link and integrate the application database with existing systems to produce a web enabled Integrated Management Information System (IMIS). The database and Integrated Management Information System must be web-based and should ideally use open-source technologies where possible. The Consultant is expected to develop a proposal (technical and financial) for the recommended systems, work plan and schedule of tasks, with corresponding deliverables.
Skills and experience required
The Consultant should have the following skills and qualifications:
- Advanced degree (Masters Level) in a relevant field (Computer Science, Data/Information Management, Advanced Statistical Analysis, Information Technology, and Software Engineering);
- Portfolio of at least 4 completed projects with similar type of organisations;
- Experience related to data management/database development and archiving, including use of web-enabled platforms and common statistical analysis tools;
- Experience in M&E or M&E systems design and development of web applications an added advantage;
- Competent knowledge/practice of AGILE methodology and good practices;
- Ability to train staff;
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
All applicants should submit technical and financial proposal to [email protected]
NB: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 12 September 2021
Related Jobs (45)
District Strategic Information Evaluation Assistant on October 25, 2021 Contract
Fitter & Turner on October 25, 2021
Director of Studies on October 25, 2021