Consultancy - Edit and Review of SHE toolkit
- Post Date:January 29, 2021
- Views 388
- Career Level ConsultantQualification DegreeIndustry Non Governmental
A toolkit was developed for training artisanal and small-scale miners on risk, security, health, and safety. This is aimed at contributing to sustainable local economic and social development through enhancing accountable, responsible and sustainable diamond and gold extraction sector in Zimbabwe. The toolkit is targeting small-scale miners’ associations with regards to enhancing the associations capacity to organise and mobilise members to address challenges relating to capitalization, environmental, health and safety issues and use of new technologies to enhance productivity.
Main Objective of the consultancy
- Editing and review of the SHE toolkit
Specific Terms of Reference
- To edit the grammar and content of the SHE toolkit;
- To review and update the content of the SHE toolkit.
- An edited and reviewed SHE toolkit
The applicant must have the following:
- A minimum qualification of a master’s degree in mining, Environment or other relevant fields;
- Demonstrated experience on review and editing;
- Evidence of published works on the above.
Interested and qualified Consultants who meet the above requirements should send their application clearly stating how they meet the requirements, a methodology to be used and the cost of the consultancy to [email protected] The title of the consultancy should be clearly stated in the email subject. The toolkit can be requested from [email protected]
Deadline: 5 February 2021