Construction Foreman and Project Engineer
- Post Date:February 7, 2021
- Views 296
- Qualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
Qualifications and Attributes
- Skilled Worker Class One Builder with a National Certificate in Construction Management or equivalent.
- 10 years proven previous experience as Civil Works Foreman.
Summary of duties
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Liaising with Consulting Engineers, undertaking surveys and setting out works.
- Supervision of large workforce.
- Formulate and control capital budgets.
- Construct internal road links, sewer and water.
- In charge of Quality Control, regulatory needs and safety.
- In charge of construction materials and equipment.
Qualifications and experience
- Must be a holder of a Civil Engineering Degree.
- At least 5 years post qualification experience in Civil and building works.
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of Auto-card.
Summary of duties
- Formulate and administer engineering contracts with architects, Consulting
- Engineers and Contractors for the design and construction of houses, site extensions, and renovations of existing building infrastructure.
- Undertake construction audits on quality and project timelines.
- Implement plans, formulate and control capital budgets with efficient resource management.
- Undertake Civil, Structural and Geotechnical Engineering designs.
- Work with relevant council departments to ensure compliance with statutory regulations.
The organisation offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Interested candidates should send their applications to [email protected] no later than 19 February 2021.
Related Jobs (17)
Agricultural Technologies and Engineering Supervisor on June 14, 2021 Full Time