Compliance Transaction Analyst
- Post Date:August 17, 2021
- Views 337
- Career Level AnalystQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Banking
An opportunity has become available for a Compliance Transaction Analyst to join our team based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
The purpose of this role is to monitor customer transactions to ensure that all suspicious and fraudulent activities are identified in time.
The Compliance Transaction Analyst reports directly to the Compliance Officer. This position is responsible for the monitoring, identification of all daily transactions in order to inform the Compliance Officer for further investigations or further escalation of findings.
Duties and Responsibilities (Include but is not limited to):
- Monitoring of values and amounts of transactions
- Checks data from Valtari from the Compliance Assistant, for value and volume.
- Highlights and gathers documents of high value and suspicious transactions
- Utilises PowerBI to monitor values and volumes of transactions with the aim of identifying those above thresholds
- Records details of values and volumes above thresholds and notifies the Compliance Officer
- Monitors customer service delivery
- Checks emails and Zendesk tickets that need to be attended to.
- Electronic Investigations of suspicious/ fraudulent transactions
- Assists the Compliance Officer in getting information of red flagged transactions from the system.
- Calls the customer to gain information relating to flagged transactions.
- Calls tellers to gain additional information.
- Submits information to Compliance Officer
- World Remit order unlocking
- Assists in the process of unlocking World Remit high value orders so that they can be issued via Send Money Home outlets
- Collects documentation for enhanced due diligence checks for the unlocking of the World Remit orders
- Submits monthly update report to the Compliance Officer
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Degree/ Diploma) (Essential)
- Tertiary qualification in Economics is an added advantage)
- 3 years experience in Financial services industry (Essential)
- Knowledge of Mukuru systems
- Ability to monitor daily transactions in terms of volume or amount
- Ability to investigate any suspicious or fraudulent activities
- Knowledge of reporting any suspicious or fraudulent activities
- Ability to collect information and data
- Ability to conduct checks on KYC/CDD/EDD
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Time management skills
- Organisational & administrative skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Mathematical skills
- Data analysis and interpretation skills
- Research skills
- Computer skills (Excel, MS Office)
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Attention to detail
If you do not receive any response after two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: ALL STAFF APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE WITH DUE CONSIDERATION OF THE COMPANY’S EE TARGETS
Related Jobs (13)
Key Account Representatives-Mobile Financial Services x 6 on December 4, 2021 Full Time
Project Accountant – Takunda Project on November 20, 2021