- Post Date:May 16, 2022
- Views 465
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
The Estate Agents Council of Zimbabwe (EACZ) is a statutory body which exists to regulate the registration and practice of estate agents in Zimbabwe. A position for a Compliance Officer reporting to the Registrar has arisen. The key function of this position is to enforce compliance of estate agents and firms to the requirements for practicing as an estate agent in line with the Estate Agents Act and statutory instruments.
The job entails
- Monitoring Registered Estate Agent Firms for compliance with the Act
- Developing and maintaining compliance framework including putting in place inspections manuals and processes for monitoring of compliance issues by members taking into account the specific requirements of the act
- Taking necessary steps to ensure that Bogus Estate Agents are reported to the police and prosecuted.
- Advise Council of contemporary compliance issues
- Undertake scheduled and adhoc compliance visits
- Handle Anti Money Laundering /CFT compliance function.
- A Degree in Business Administration, Sociology, Law, Real Estate Management, Auditing or Risk Management among others.
- Membership to a relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in auditing, compliance or investigations.
- Knowledge of AML/CFT/CFP is highly desirable.
- A person of unquestionable integrity and good moral standing who is able to work within strict deadlines and performance objectives.
Interested applicants meeting the above to submit their detailed CVs and application fetter to
Estate Agents Council of Zimbabwe
24 Mon Repos Building
Newlands Shopping Centre,
P 0 Box HG 898, Highlands, Harare
Or Email: [email protected], by not later than 17 May 2022