Compliance - Internal Auditor
- Post Date:October 14, 2021
- Views 236
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in the position of Compliance – Internal Auditor that has arisen within our organization
- Assist in planning and executing audit assignments in accordance with the approved audit programme and professional standards
- Assist in reviewing the adequacy and soundness of the internal control environment including the compliance to applicable policies, procedures and regulations
- Ensuring compliance with the internal control instruments, co-ordinating their implementation and periodically review adherence by various relevant Departments
- Assist in determining internal audit scope
- Identifying and assessing significant business risks and recommending relevant corrective action
- Carry out special investigation assignments as and when required
- Preparing audit reports reflecting the audit results
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from a reputable university.
- Relevant post graduate qualification is must.
- Member of Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) an added advantage.
COMBINATION OF EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE DESIRABLE.
- Minimum five (5) years working experience in Auditing Department of which three should be at supervisory level.
- Excellent communication skills.
Applications with detailed CV’s, certified copies of academic and professional certificates clearly indicating position being applied for should be submitted to: [email protected] / the advertiser insert address
P.O. BOX DI 6553334,
CORNER SAM NUJOMA AND GEORGE SILUNDIKA,
CLOSING DATE: 16 OCTOBER 2021