Company Secretary – Part Time appointment
- Post Date:June 17, 2021
- Views 341
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
Semi Retired opportunity – International Company based in Willowvale area
A Semi-Retired or active Retired person with former career as a Company Secretary
The job is on offer for a 3 day week – 4/5 hours a day.
- Maintaining the company’s statutory books, including:
- a register of present and past directors and secretaries
- a register of all shareholders, past and present and their shareholdings
- a register of any charges on the company’s assets
- minutes of general meetings and board meetings
- Filingannual returns at Companies Office. Other documents which must be filed include the directors’ report and auditors’ report (unless the company is exempt), and financial statements, including details of the company’s assets and liabilities.
- Arranging meetings of the directors and the shareholders. This responsibility will involve the issue of proper notices of meetings, preparation of agenda, circulation of relevant papers and taking and producing minutes to record the business transacted at the meetings and the decisions taken.
- Informing Companies Office of any significant changes in the company’s structure or management, for example the appointment or resignation of directors.
- Establishing and maintaining the company’s registered office as the address for any formal communications. Ensuring that all the company’s business stationery carries its name, registered number, country of registration and registered address.
- Ensuring the security of the company’s legal documents.
- Managing company’s policy for the filing and retention of documents.
- Other duties as required.
A good salary and AA rates for personal use of motor vehicle shall be offered.
Email Colin Roberts at [email protected]
Related Jobs (11)
Finance and Administration Intern, Education Section on July 15, 2021 Internship
Volunteer Provincial Coordinator (Mashonaland East) on July 14, 2021 Volunteer
Administrative Assistant (Forecast-based Action Project) on July 9, 2021 Contract