- Post Date:May 11, 2022
- Views 465
- Career Level StudentQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Reporting to: Development and Communications Officer
Duration: 1 year
Terms: This is an unpaid temporary position with no remuneration
The Zimbabwe National Council for the Welfare of Children (ZNCWC) seeks the services of a Communications Volunteer (graduate intern) to assist the Development and Communications Officer run the communications department.
- Developing and uploading content on ZNCWC’s social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn;
- Assist in managing the organizational website;
- Developing and uploading content for ZNCWC’s electronic newsletter;
- Assist in facilitating ZNCWC’s public media engagements i.e print and electronic media press releases, radio / TV campaigns, etc;
- Assist in providing communications support to ZNCWC’s project activities;
- Any other duties assigned by the Development and Communications Officer.
- Candidate should be a recent first degree / diploma graduate (less than 1 year) in media studies, mass communications, journalism, public relations or related field from an recognised / accredited academic institution;
- Experience in website / social media development / management an added advantage;
- Demonstrate good writing and content development skills;
- Self starter able to work with minimal supervision.
Interested candidates should send cover letters with their curriculum vitae as 1 document of not more than 3 pages, including 3 traceable references by email to [email protected] copy [email protected] with the subject line: “Communications Volunteer”.
Applications that are not submitted in the stipulated format will not be accepted.
Application deadline is Friday, 17 May 2022 by 13:00 hrs.
Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.