- Post Date:September 23, 2021
- Views 334
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Base Station: Norton
To strengthen the project Knowledge Management and Learning. The incumbent will assist with consolidation of stakeholder communication reports, generation of success stories and other knowledge management products such as brochures, newsletters, videos and visibility regalia.
- Identifies potential stories of change and plans for documentation.
- Produces a KM&L work plan and share with the M&E Officer.
- Solicits stories, photos and quotes from the two districts, reviewing the resources and making sure they align with project themes and designing the story booklets.
- Consolidates success stories into a Success Story Booklet for publication.
- Produces project newsletters, technical briefs and fact sheets.
- Reviews content and writes brief articles for the project monthly bulletins.
- Produces videos for various project themes and designs branding materials of all project sites in the two domains.
- Provides coverage on events such as hand over ceremonies, road shows, Donor visits and solicits media coverage in line with CARE media policy guidelines.
- Promotes project activities through social media platforms in ways that align with CARE media policy.
- Organises project folders and archives project documents (soft and hard copy) as per project requirements.
- A Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field.
- One year work related experience in the communication field.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
CARE is an equal opportunity employer promoting gender, equity and diversity. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children and safeguarding employees and communities from Sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse.
Deadline: 27 September 2021
Related Jobs (11)
Marketing Officer on October 12, 2021