Communications Graduate Intern – Country Office
- Post Date:July 28, 2021
- Views 591
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We believe in the power and potential of every child. We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood and we enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We drive changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge. In Zimbabwe, we have been building powerful partnerships for children for over 31 years.
The primary objective of this internship is to give a recent graduate experience in the practical aspects of all Communications practices and procedures at Plan International Zimbabwe. The Graduate Intern will provide support to design, develop concepts, produce graphics and implement communication activities for the Supporting Adolescent Girls’ Education (SAGE) project within Plan International Zimbabwe.
Entry qualifications and experience
- Recent graduate with a Degree in Media and or Journalism studies;
- Competent designer, proven design experience in producing publication and marketing materials;
- Proven experience / portfolio of using Adobe CS software, specifically Illustrator, in design, Photoshop and at latest video editing software;
- Excellent photography and videography techniques.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are required to submit their curriculum vitae & cover letter outlining their suitability for the position and indicating position applied for to: [email protected]
Plan International does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Plan International operates an equal opportunities policy and actively encourages diversity.
Deadline: 2 August 2021