Committee Services Clerk
- Post Date:April 25, 2022
- Views 659
- Career Level ClerkQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Local Government
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the position of COMMITTEE SERVICES CLERK (GRADE 6).
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies.
- Two years relevant experience in a public sector environment.
- A clean record of service.
- To take and produce minutes of all Council and Council Committee meetings timeously.
- To receive, produce and circulate agenda items for Council and Council committee meetings.
- To capture amendments and to ensure the chairperson has signed the adopted minutes.
- To file and keep records of all council and committee meetings and register of all resolutions.
Application letters accompanied by detailed curriculum vitaes, certified copies of national identity card, academic and professional qualifications should reach the undersigned on or before 27 May 2022.
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
MANYAME RURAL DISTRICT COUNCIL
RO. BOX 99,
Email: [email protected]
Manyame Rural District Council is an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates are encouraged to apply