- Post Date:April 12, 2021
- Views 384
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
As an Azure Cloud specialist, you will be supporting the Technical Lead to increase business profitability by delivering enterprise scale infrastructure solution that will meet the customer’s objectives to a professional standard.
- Provide customer-facing product engineering support for Office 365
- Provide real-time client support for faster resolution of cases
- Conduct research on complex cases, validates cases for escalation to Backline and contributes to knowledge management initiatives.
- As a knowledge champion, s/he is the focal point for communications, coordination and overall adherence to the Microsoft Office 365 knowledge management program.
- S/he needs to be familiar with Office 365 administration, Exchange Administration, and general desktop/Endpoint support.
- You will also need to be familiar with troubleshooting Office 365 applications such as Teams and outlook.
- This person will be communicating directly with the end users throughout our clients’ organization and customer service is extremely important.
- They will also be required to handle random escalations and need to be flexible with regards to what work they are performing at any given time inclusive of weekends and holidays.
- Coordinate with group regional offices on matters relating to cloud opportunities and avail timely reports.
Qualifications and skills:
- An IT related degree
- Relevant Professional certification required.
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience in management of M365 solution or deployment
- Microsoft Azure & Office 365
- Application Architectures and Migrations based on IaaS and PaaS
- MS Windows Server platform
- Possess analytical and management skills
- Demonstrate personal integrity and strong work ethic.
This job description is meant to be only a representative summary of the duties and responsibilities performed by the jobholder. The jobholder may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this job description. The jobholder is expected to perform in a manner consistent with the values and philosophy of Fintech Zimbabwe.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Related Jobs (19)
Agricultural Technologies and Engineering Supervisor on June 14, 2021 Full Time