Clinical Technical Assistance (TA) Provider/Trainer
- Post Date:March 30, 2021
- Views 372
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Health Care
FHI 360 is a non-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
The Clinical Technical Assistance Provider/Trainer will provide technical assistance at selected facilities with support from the Clinical FHI 360/Zimbabwe, EpiC in Washington, D.C., and technical partner, University of California, San Francisco. The broad categories of support include: 1) adapt and update available training materials aligned to the clinical TA needs of the facilities; 2) oversee and provide training and capacity strengthening on COVID-19 patient management with an emphasis on ventilator use (installation, maintenance, and appropriate use); and 3) provide ongoing follow up and support to participating facilities. In addition, the Clinical TA Provider/Trainer will supervise and direct the work of additional technical trainers or consultants as needed to assist EpiC to coordinate the provision of technical assistance (TA) for use of ventilators to manage COVID-19.
Terms of reference
Please find the terms of reference for this opportunity here: https://www.dropbox.com/…/TORs_Clionical%20TA…
Qualifications and experience
- Clinical Degree (medical, nursing, respiratory therapy, and other relevant allied health).
- Someone well positioned to work with the facilities, the Government of Zimbabwe i.e. the Ministry of Health and Child Care; and; with some procurement and supply chain skills can be considered.
- A minimum of 5 years of clinical experience in management of severe acute viral infection, pulmonary disease, and/or critical care medicine.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Experience writing and/or contributing to technical reports.
- Strong understanding of the health context in Zimbabwe. Traceable references.
Individual(s)/organisation with the experience, skills and expertise in the above assignment should submit their capacity statement/application letter and CVs with traceable referees to FHI360 on [email protected]. Please note, the underscore between the words “procure” and “zim” in the email above. During submission, use the title of this consultancy in the subject line, “Epic Clinical TA Provider/Trainer”.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Please note that FHI 360 does not charge applicants any fee for their applications to be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 1 April 2021