Client Service Agent
- Post Date:May 24, 2021
- Views 442
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Health Care
An emerging elite organisation in the Healthcare Service Industry is seeking to recruit highly qualified individuals to join our team. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Client Service Agent.
- Attends to walk in member’s queries, written queries and provide required information to members and other stakeholders;
- Ensures professional demeanour is maintained with members and member organisations
- Ensures timely invoicing of monthly subscriptions to member organisations and private members;
- Reconciles subscriptions received from individuals and organisations and generate relevant reports
- Follows up on outstanding payments from member organisations and individuals to maximise collection of subscriptions in arrears;
- Updates and reconciles cashbook to the bank statement daily;
- Requests, updates and reconciles weekly and monthly petty cash
- Performs any other relevant duties as may be assigned.
- 5 ‘O’ levels including English and Mathematics
- Diploma in Marketing, Business or equivalent (A Degree Qualification will be an added advantage)
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar environment interacting with members;
- Highly computer literate
- A quality oriented attitude and ability to operate independently.
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications by Thursday 27 May 2021. All applications should be emailed to [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for as your E-mail Subject Reference:
N.B: Only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.