Client Relationship Manager
- Post Date:August 1, 2022
- Views 583
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Job Type: Full time
Job Requisition ID: JR-23999
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
The Client Relationship Manager is responsible for managing a portfolio of clients by providing a full spectrum of products and services with a view of retaining and growing Custodial Services Business.
- Ensure the smooth delivery of services and commercial development of the client relationship.
- Establish strong relationships with key client decision-makers and stakeholders.
- Develop understanding of each client’s strategic goals and identify ways in which they can achieve their corporate objectives for mutual benefit and economic alignment.
- Provide leadership for client driven product development requirements.
- Ensure client satisfaction levels are maintained at a high level.
- Establish and maintain relationship and business development plans.
- Ensure long-term profitability of client relationships.
- Price new and additional business opportunities for existing clients.
- Conduct fee negotiations and extensions of current contracts.
- Ensure relevant key performance indicators are in place to measure performance and reported to clients within agreed timetables.
- Work closely with Operation Manager to ensure smooth service delivery and close management of change control.
- Monitor performance against agreed service level agreements.
- Ensure smooth client reporting.
- Develop and maintain a smooth complaints management procedure.
- Client Reporting,
- Client Satisfaction,
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM),
- Strategic Objectives
- Bachelor Of Business: Business/ Financial/ Marketing Management
Closing Date: 03 August 2022