Client Relationship Consultant x 2 (Harare)
- Post Date:January 11, 2022
- Views 630
- Career Level ConsultantQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacancies of Client Relationship Consultants x 2 that have arisen within First Mutual Life Assurance Company.
- Coordinating and managing partnerships/bancassurance – developing strong relationships with the requisite partners’ network, identifying the key decision-makers and movers within the organizations help to move marketing campaigns and initiatives forward
- Delivering company’s value propositions and insights to the partnership programme, e.g., market/consumer surveys, behavioural economics support, reinsurance collaboration, product review.
- Leading implementation of new products, product features or enhancements for the partnership programme; tracking performance and KPls across the programme
- Planning, executing, and managing the partnership/bancassurance programme’s product insurance lifecycle and processes
- Conducting client workshops for Administrators
- Resolving general policy queries on a daily basis.
- Analysing, segmenting, targeting, and positioning the clients on an ongoing basis.
- Growing existing business organically through conversion of legacy policies, upgrading policies and following up on existing stop orders to ensure all staff are on scheme.
- Identifying opportunities for potential business growth.
- Providing input for the formulation of the overall First Mutual Life Business CRM strategy.
- Degree in Marketing/ Insurance
- 1-year experience in the insurance industry
- Defensive driving certificate is a must
- Tech Savvy
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Highly innovative
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Team Player
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address: [email protected]
Applications should be sent by not later than 13 January 2022.
Related Jobs (12)
Researcher – Gender Equality and Women Political Leadership on January 18, 2022 Consultancy Contract