Client Liaison - Mashonaland West, Mashonaland Central and Midlands
- Post Date:March 1, 2022
- Views 601
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Banking
We have new and exciting opportunities for Client Liaisons to join the Mukuru team in Mashonaland West, Mashonaland Central and Midlands in Zimbabwe. Please note that this role is on a 12-month fixed term contract basis.
The Client Liaison reports directly to the Regional Manager.
This position is responsible for providing customers with company information and signing them up for the Mukuru services on the Mukuru app. They are responsible for accurately capturing customer details as well capturing FICA required documentation and photos. The Mukuru Client Liaison is situated in the banking hall of the branch.
Internal Liaison takes place with all Agent Support Consultants. External liaison takes place customers.
Duties and Responsibilities (Include but is not limited to):
- Ensure the banking hall and desk is kept presentable and sufficiently stocked
- Manage the queue in the banking hall
- Maintain awareness of any security issues in the banking hall
- Develop awareness of the Mukuru brand and services
- Provide new customers with forms/assist them to complete the forms and direct them to the correct counter
- Provide accurate information regarding Mukuru services
- Explain to potential customers what Mukuru does and how transfer work
- Provide potential customers with the various locations where money can be sent to
- Provide assistance to customers who have queries
- Sign up new customers on the Mukuru app
- Ensure all required regulations are adhered to
- Ensue FIA regulations are met in terms of documentation and clear photographs
- Check the customers documentation to ensure it is valid
- Maintain current knowledge of foreign exchange
- Uphold the company brand
- Manage own professional and self-development
- Grade 12 / or equivalent (Desirable)
- Customer service experience (Desirable)
- Understanding and speaking of a relevant local language (Essential)
- Knowledge of Mukuru products and services
- Knowledge of FIA and BOB regulations
- Mobile telephone (and app) skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Selling skills
- Interpersonal skills
Should you be appointed in a remote/work from home role at Mukuru, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have uninterrupted internet connectivity and a ‘work-like’ environment at your home location, in order to deliver your best in terms of performance, productivity and service to our customers.
If you do not receive any response after two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: ALL STAFF APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE WITH DUE CONSIDERATION OF THE COMPANY’S EE TARGETS