- Post Date:March 5, 2021
- Apply Before: September 30, 2021
- Views 456
- Qualification CertificateExperience 1-3 Years
We are growing!
Almond Africa is looking for suitably qualified personnel to fill openings within our company as Cleaning Technicians.
- “C” in O’ level Maths and English
- Criminal Free Record
- Age range 22 – 55
- Experience in a cleaning role is an added advantage
- Hard working
- Reasonable level of fitness
- Responsible and Trustworthy
- Attention to detail
- Effective time-management skills
- Good communication skills
- Awareness of health and safety in the workplace
- Basic repair and maintenance skills
- Presentable and well groomed
- Performing various cleaning actions at designated facility areas such as dusting, sweeping, sanitising, washing, polishing, scrubbing, vacuuming, mopping and steam-cleaning or shampooing carpets.
- Maintaining hygiene standards at premises by servicing restrooms, drains, sinks, emptying refuse and sanitary bins, wiping down communal surfaces, equipment, and ensuring outside walkways are clear and free of debris.
- Setting up and arranging tables, chairs and refreshments to prepare facilities for events such as meetings.
- Operating and maintaining power cleaning equipment and report any faults to management in order to prevent damage to floors, equipment and fixtures.
- Replenishing consumable washroom items (soaps, toilet rolls, paper towels, air fresheners, condoms, toilet seat wipes, sanitary bags, bin liners and urinal screens) if required.
- Notifying management of occurring deficiencies or needs for stocking and maintaining supply levels of cleaning detergents and equipment.
- Making minor adjustments to heating, cooling and ventilation within designated facility areas.
- Cleaning of walls, windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, at the client’s premises.
- Performing and documenting routine inspection and cleaning activities.
- Carrying out non-routine cleaning tasks and special projects upon request.
- Collaborating with colleagues within and outside the cleaning division to ensure maximum efficiency for tasks.
- Following all health and safety regulations both of the designated facility as well as those of Almond Africa.
- Disposing of all cleaning solutions appropriately and in accordance with the client’s, Almond Africa’s and Environmental Health policies.
- Making adjustments and performing minor repairs to cleaning equipment as per manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Preparing and serving clients teas.
- Ensuring the inside and outside perimeter of the client’s premises is kept free of any litter.
- Dusting, polishing and shining shoes for Clients upon request.
- Ensuring food safety, control of bacteria, mould/ fungus/ mildew by keeping designated areas dry and clean.
Please forward application letter and CV, copies of all academic and professional certificates and at least two reference letters to [email protected]
- Applicants to indicate on their applications, the city they would prefer to be employed in (Harare or Bulawayo)
- Successful candidates will be required to provide police clearance
- Successful candidates will undergo a food handler’s medical examination
Almond Africa is an equal opportunities employer.
Related Jobs (25)
Agricultural Technologies and Engineering Supervisor on June 14, 2021 Full Time