Class 2 Driver x 2
- Post Date:September 14, 2021
- Views 323
- Career Level DriverQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
TENURE: FULL TIME
REPORTS TO: TRANSPORT OFFICER
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Driving and operating vehicles in compliance with guiding schedules
- Monitoring vehicle performing and reporting faults to the mechanic
- Protecting the image of the organisation through good public relations
- Following routes and instructions given but the supervisor
- Daily vehicle inspection, that is, before during and after use.
- Reporting customer feedback
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications and attributes
- Clean Class 2 driver’s license with a valid retest at least 6 months to expire.
- Valid defensive driving certificate with at least 6 months to expire.
- Valid medical certificate.
- At least 3 years of relevant practical experience.
- At least 35 years of Age
- No criminal record
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Prospective candidates should submit applications with detailed CV’s and certified copies of certificates in labelled sealed envelopes:
The Chief Executive Officer
Chikomba Rural District Council
P.O. Box 19
Due Date: 17/09/21