Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Class 1 Auto Electrician
- Post Date:May 21, 2021
- Views 385
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reporting to the workshop foreman.
- Carry out fault diagnosing on gas, petrol, diesel, electric automotive systems to resolve needed repairs.
- Undertake vehicle and trailer electrical re-wiring.
- Performing minor to major fixes on automotive and diesel equipment.
- Testing and repairing of vehicle starting systems.
- Overhauling of starter motors and alternators.
- Meeting set targets by attending allocated vehicle breakdowns.
- Ensure safe operation and maintenance of workshop equipment.
- Submit written vehicle repair job cards after repairs.
- Supervise trainee artisans and general workshop assistants.
- Carrying out any tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Certificate or Diploma in Auto-Electrics
- Class 1 Artisan
- A minimum of 1 – 3 years’ experience with diesel engines
- Exposure to battery powered machine an added advantage
- Experience in forklift repair and maintenance an added advantage.
To apply email your CV to [email protected]
APPLICATION DEADLINE 25 MAY 2021