Claims & Membership Supervisor - Operations Department
- Post Date:August 3, 2021
- Views 561
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Health Care
An exciting and challenging opportunity of Claims & Membership Supervisor – Operations Department has arisen within First Mutual Health Company, a subsidiary of First Mutual Holdings Limited. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above vacancy.
- Developing Claims process workflow, work schedules and procedures
- Checking for possible fraudulent claims from existing claims set.
- Recommending claims benefit reviews quarterly for cluster.
- Administering the account reconciliation of the membership book.
- Conducting quality control on captured membership data
- Coordination of Project activities for the cluster.
- Query Resolution to both clients and service providers
- Diploma in Nursing/ relevant
- Must have an appreciation of Portuguese Language
- An administration certificate will be an added advantage
- 5 years’ experience in a similar or related environment with 1-year experience in a supervisory role.
- Ability to work in a team environment and supervise a small team
- Results Oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- High standard of accuracy with attention to detail
- Ability to recognise potential risks to the Department A
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address:
Applications should be sent by not later than 4 August 2021., by 12 noon.
Related Jobs (20)
Consultant Health Economist (Grade N0B) – (2105293) on October 25, 2021 Consultancy