- Post Date:May 24, 2021
- Views 442
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
An emerging elite organisation in the Healthcare Service Industry is seeking to recruit highly qualified individuals to join our team. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Claims Clerk.
- Receives, sorts, batches, and barcodes manual claims in line with standard operating procedures;
- Scans and batch all barcoded claims before they are captured,
- Accurately capture claim forms according to standard operating procedures and system requirements;
- Prepare physical claims and schedules before they are filed
- Establishes and maintains an efficient filing system for all documents;
- Reconciles and match claims against invoices;
- Files and retrieve request forms, service provider schedules, and incoming schedules;
- Maintains accurate data collation and appropriate reporting;
- Performs any other relevant duties as may be assigned.
- 5 O’ Levels including English and Mathematics;
- Diploma in Marketing, Business Management or equivalent;
- 1 to 2 years experience in clerical position in an insurance business/department
- A high typing speed is an added advantage;
- A quality oriented attitude.
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications by Thursday 27 May 2021. All applications should be emailed to [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for as your E-mail Subject Reference:
N.B: Only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.
Related Jobs (41)
Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Specialist on July 22, 2021 Full Time
Investigative Journalism Opportunities for Reporters and Mentors on July 22, 2021 Contract