Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Civil Engineering Supervisor - CONSTRUCTION – Mining
- Post Date:January 8, 2021
- Views 364
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Construction
You must be in a position to start immediately to be based at Mine
- On site appointment for 6 month contract
- Previous Mining – Estates or Similar civils experience required.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan under guidance from the manager and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Accountability for ensuring projects targets and quality, are met.
- Performance management & development of subordinates.
- Confer with other departments and support staff to improve project performance.
- Ensure Inspection and Certification of Equipment as per legal and Occupational Health and Safety requirements.
- Ensuring compliance with all legal, health and safety procedures and ‘good practice’.
- Create and review engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules
- Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress, inspecting construction site, and verifying calculations and placements
- Fulfills project requirements by training and guiding operators.
- Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures
- Manages consultants and contractor work including attending meetings, reviewing design concepts and documents and checking design calculations.
- Resolve queries and investigate solution for issues and discrepancies arising during construction and operation.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Email Colin Roberts – [email protected]