Civic Partnerships Associate
- Post Date:February 3, 2022
- Views 242
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Media
A leading creative and digital media organization in Harare, Zimbabwe, is looking for a candidate for an Associate position in their Civic Partnerships division.
The successful candidate will work with the Operations Director under the supervision of the Creative Director. The role requires the candidate to conduct all activities as a consultant. The successful candidate will serve for a period of not more than three months (maternity cover).
- The Associate will be in charge of maintaining and creating Civic Partnerships with civil society organisations and foundations;
- The Associate will work to retain current clients, identify new clients and maintain client relations;
- The Associate will pitch for new work, advertise the organisation’s services and secure contracts;
- The Associate will develop PR and Marketing materials that promote the organisation to new clients;
- Maintain the social media and marketing strategy that enhances the profile of our services and utilize all digital platforms as potential sales tools;
- Maintain a database as well as a regular list of new potential clients to target;
- The Associate is in charge of managing and delivering projects for clients;
- Assist in the roll out and implementation of specific consultancies;
- Draft up invoices, proposals and budgets for potential clients;
- Submitting monthly progress report information and analytics to the Operations Director.
- Degree in Development, Social work, Business studies or equivalent;
- Proven work experience in project coordination;
- Tech savvy and experience in social media management;
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal skills, must have self-confidence;
- Passionate about using digital media and arts for positive social change;
- Solid experience in business development and client relations;
- Good report writing and proposal writing skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English;
- Excellent networking skills.
Interested candidates should forward a cover letter and CV with subject title ‘Maternity Cover” to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 5 February 2022