Citizen Engagement and Partnerships (CEP) Specialist
- Post Date:August 3, 2021
- Views 416
- Career Level SpecialistQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
East-West Management Institute, Inc. (EWMI) invites applications by nationals of Zimbabwe for the following long-term position. The assignment is expected to start o/a September 15, 2021.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the private sector and/or the public sector with multi-stakeholder citizen engagement initiatives (including program management, leadership, innovation & co-creation of solutions);
- An excellent understanding of citizen participation landscape and opportunities in Zimbabwe;
- Demonstrated experience with computer and/or web-based tools and reporting systems and other technologies that improve the quality of programming, data collection/ analysis/ reporting/ visualization;
- Ability and willingness to travel and engage with local communities understanding their perspectives, priorities and needs;
- Master’s degree in social sciences or in a relevant field;
- Ability to think strategically, creatively and independently;
- Very well-organized, attentive to detail, and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize, and meet competing deadlines;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in oral and written English and local languages.
Please send (i) a curriculum vitae, (ii) cover letter, and (iii) contact information for three references to [email protected] and include in the subject line the title of the position.
No phone calls please. EWMI will contact applicants for interviews or to request additional information.
EWMI is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Deadline: 15 August 2021
Related Jobs (39)
Evaluation of the Education Out Loud Funded Project on September 28, 2021 Consultancy
Our Rights, Our Lives, Our future Plus (O3Plus) Programme Assistant on September 28, 2021 Contract
Internal Savings and Lending Schemes (ISALs) Consultant on September 28, 2021 Consultancy