Chief Telecommunication Technician-Implementation
- Post Date:April 13, 2021
- Views 388
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry ICT
Reference Number : Tel20214207
Reporting To: Projects Manager
Supervision of projects implementation to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget, scope and the desired quality. Documentation and handover of as built and network records to operations and other internal customers.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Supervises The Project Teams During The Phases Of Installations And Projects Implementation In The Areas Of Internet And Data, Access Network, Switching And Transmission.
- Production And Updating Of Network Records And Documentation
- Inspection And Supervision Of Sub-Contractor’s Works
- Provides Technical Specifications For The Materials, Equipment, Tools And Testing Equipment Used In The Department
- Prepare Tender Documents And Evaluate Bids
- Ensure That Procured Tools, Equipment And Materials Adhere To Specified Specifications.
- Set Targets And Review Performance Of Subordinate Staff.
- Identify Skills Gap And Recommend Necessary Training.
- Liaises With Planning Engineers And Installation Technicians In Coming Up With Estimates Of Costs And Schedules Of Various Projects.
- Monitors And Controls Projects Costs Such As Transport, Labor, T&S And Materials.
- Develops Installation Guidelines, Procedures And Checklists.
- Coordinates With Planning Engineers And Coming Up With Implement Table Solution.
- Complete All Related Tasks As When Necessary.
Qualification And Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree In Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Studies, Economics Or Marketing.
- City & Guilds FTC / Advanced Technician Diploma / Business Studies Higher Diploma
- Minimum Of 3 Years’ Relevant Experience.
- Project Management Certificate Is An Added Advantage.
- Have Strong Technical And Analytical Skills.
- Good Interpersonal Skills With Employees And Stakeholders At All Levels.
- Good Understanding Of Operations And Maintenance Of The ICT Industry.
HOW TO APPLY
If you wish to be considered for the above posts, please apply using the “Apply Now” tab below not later than 16 April 2021; if you face any application challenges on the platform, please contact our Human Resources team on [email protected].
Hard copy applications will NOT be accepted.
Please note that Canvassing will disqualify applicants and communication will be made to shortlisted candidates only.