Chief Security Officer
- Post Date:May 17, 2021
- Views 396
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
RioZim Ltd, a wholly owned Zimbabwean Company with mining and related operations in several parts of Zimbabwe, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill in vacancy at our Head Office of Chief Security Officer.
The successful applicant will be based at Renco Mine and will undertake any such tasks, within the scope of their expertise, as may be directed by the General Manager inclusive of, but not limited to, the following:
- Reviewing all security policy and procedures on a regular basis to secure the Company’s assets, product and personnel.
- Managing the surveillance system, operators and auditing daily footage.
- Maintaining and managing key registers and asset movement gate pass sheets.
- Attending criminal and civil matters on behalf of the Company.
- Ensuring that the security function fulfills its mandate in full compliance with Zimbabwean Laws.
- Designing and introducing appropriate risk mitigation measures to reduce the Company’s exposure to security threats.
- Vetting of fingerprint for prospective employees.
- Investigate all reported and unreported cases involving deviations to company policy.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Degree or Diploma in Risk and Security Management,or equivalent
- A minimum of five years’ relevant experience in Risk Management and proven skills in Audit Management.
- Strong leadership, analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to achieve results through others.
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
Interested candidates should submit their applications, clearly labelled which position they are applying for, together with CVs and copies of qualifications to Email: [email protected]
Closing date is 21st May 2021