Chief Security Officer & Town Planning Technician
- Post Date:April 12, 2022
- Views 360
- Qualification DegreeIndustry Local Government
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced and task-oriented persons to fill the following positions that have arisen in Council;
1. CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER – GRADE 12 (REPORTING TO ADMINISTRATION AND HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER)
(Re-advert: Those who previously applied need to reapply)
- 5 ‘O’ Levels including English Language.
- Relevant Degree in Security Management or risk control.
- Professional Diploma in security or any other relevant qualifications is an added advantage.
- 10 years in police of which 5 years served as commissioned Officer level.
- Demonstrated knowledge of bylaws.
- A clean criminal record.
- At least 30 years of age.
- A citizen of Zimbabwe.
- A clean Class 4 Driver’s Licence
2. TOWN PLANNING TECHNICIAN – GRADE 12 (REPORTING TO THE TOWN PLANNER)
- 5’O’ Levels including Mathematics and English Language.
- At least Diploma in Rural and Urban Planning or equivalent.
- Certificate in drafting/cartography is an added advantage
- Membership of a professional body such as ZIRUP or equivalent.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in use of computer aided design technology.
- At least 3 years relevant working experience.
- A clean class four (4) driver’s Licence
Duties and responsibilities of the above positions can be obtained from our Human Resources Office.
Interested candidates should submit applications in own handwriting with detailed CVs, certified copies of qualifications, birth certificate and identity card to be addressed to the undersigned on or before 14 April 2022:
Acting Town Secretary
Chipinge Town Council
281 Main Street
P.O. Box 90