Chief Security Officer
- Post Date:May 5, 2022
- Views 357
- Career Level OfficerQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Mining
A key player in Zimbabwe’s Mining Industry is looking for suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacancy of CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER at the mine.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, this role will be responsible for developing, coordinating and implementing security and loss control programmes designed to prevent losses to company.
The minimum requirements for this position are:
- Degree or Diploma in Security Management
- Must have served in the armed forces with at least a supervisory rank
- At least five years of experience in a similar position at a mine
- Knowledge of the NOSA SHE Management System is an added advantage
- Proficient in English, Ndebele and Shona
Should you meet the requirements, please email your CV with the subject line for the targeted position, to the email address: [email protected].
Correspondence will only be entered into with shortlisted candidates. Should you not receive correspondence within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
CONTACT: Call 0292 262329/2885210
CLOSING DATE: 7 May 2022