Chief Security Officer
- Post Date:November 25, 2021
- Views 175
- Career Level OfficerQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced, self-motivated and task oriented individuals to fill the position of Chief Security Officer that has arisen within a Local Security Company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Reporting to the Operations Director and/or Manager and will be overall in charge of the Security Operations.
- Recommending of security strategies and policies for our clients.
- Carrying out security surveys, security systems and risk audits.
- Carrying out crime investigations and court process.
- Responsible for the issue of firearms and ammunition.
- Enforcement of discipline, direction and co-ordination of security guards.
- Responsible for the deployment and day to day administration of security personnel.
- To expand the business and take advantage of changes in security industry.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Either: A Bachelor’s Degree in Risk and Security Management and or A Diploma in Security Management.
- A minimum of 5-8 years working experience.
- Be in possession of a clean class 4 driver’s license.
THE PERSON SPECIFICATIONS
- Excellent report writing skills and computer literate.
- Unquestionable integrity.
- Ability to train Security guards (Physical and theory).
How to Apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Guard Tech Security Services,
12 Pollet Avenue,
Land: +263 242 740233/740590,
Cell: +263 731740233/731740590