- Post Date:May 18, 2022
- Views 66
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Education
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the post of Chief Secretary in the LIBRARY DEPARTMENT.
- At least 5 Ordinary Level passes including English Language.
- A National Diploma in Secretarial Studies or its equivalent.
- At least 5 years relevant experience.
- Computer literacy.
Duties and responsibilities
- Keeping the Supervisor’s diary
- Making appointments and bookings for the Supervisor.
- Attending to incoming and outgoing telephone calls.
- Attending visitors and screening them.
- Receiving papers for meetings and preparing files for the meetings.
- Making arrangement for meeting venues.
- Typing of documents.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application in a single pdf file clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject line to [email protected]. The application should consist of the application letter, Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, birth certificate and National Identity Card.
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Friday 20 May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.