Chief Operations Officer
- Post Date:January 12, 2022
- Views 388
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification Master’s DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
- Industry Business
Vumba Trust is an investment firm with a strong and diverse portfolio in energy, mining, agriculture, manufacturing, logistics, commodities and advisory within Southern Africa. We are looking for a seasoned business leader to join our dynamic team for below opportunity.
Position: Chief Operations Officer
Duty Station: Harare, Zimbabwe
Oversee the design of organization strategy, and focus on operationalizing it, establish policies that promote company culture and vision, and oversee operations of the company. Incumbent oversees the work of executives and is responsible for the flow of operations information to the chief executive and the board.
- Partner with the CEO in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, financial management and all shared service’s needs.
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning
- Oversea company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention
- Custodian for all compliance related issues working with relevant business unit leaders, ensuring corporate governance is adhered to as guided by regulators and local law.
- Drive high performance culture within organisation.
Qualifications and competences
- Degree in International Business Management or relevant equivalent
- Master’s degree is business is a must
- At least 10 years’ relevant experience in senior management role within international business development within manufacturing industry
- Experience within renewal energy is a must
- Solid business acumen, grasp of data analysis and business performance metrices
Please apply to: The HR Officer: Email: [email protected] by no later than 14 January 2022.
Only short-listed applicants will be responded to.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis
Related Jobs (54)
Administrative Assistant – Research & Innovation Directorate on January 19, 2022 Full Time
Assistant Bursar x 3 & Administrative Assistant x 2 on January 19, 2022 Contract
Researcher – Gender Equality and Women Political Leadership on January 18, 2022 Consultancy Contract